Agreements between Nebrija University and Universities abroad
Since 1985, Antonio de Nebrija University has focused the greater part of its international activity on bilateral agreements
with other universities. There are two types of agreements. Some universities hold both types with Antonio de Nebrija University:
Student Exchange Agreements:
- Nebrija University sends students abroad to study for one or two semesters
in a university which, in turn, sends the same number of students to study at Nebrija.
- Both universities recognise and validate credits earned at the other.
- With noted exceptions, students typically go abroad in their penultimate year.
- European exchange programmes are carried out under the auspices of the European Union
framework agreements (SÓCRATES - ERASMUS+ - COMENIUS, etc.)
and an exchange contract between the two universities.
- Antonio de Nebrija University receives students under a bilateral agreement
which allows earned credits to be validated in the students’ home university.
- Study-abroad students are fully integrated into our university programmes.
En la actualidad mantenemos convenios con las siguientes universidades internacionales
Listado de Universidades con convenio distribuido por países