900 321 322 900 321 322
Study at Nebrija
> Español

Study at NebrijaMedical insurance

Nebrija University requires all international students have medical insurance to cover them in case of accident and /or illness during their stay in Spain.

  • Students from the European Union need the European Health Insurance Card in order to be covered by the Spanish health system.
  • Non-European Union students. Students from outside the European Union will need private health coverage. The university can provide, for a fee, private coverage to students who desire it.