Study at Nebrija UniversityStudy at Nebrija University
For more than 18 years, Nebrija University has received students from all over the world who come to spend a period of their academic training with us. Every effort is made to integrate international students into daily university life. In the majority of programmes, they attend classes side-by-side with Spanish students. Students can take courses in their area of specialisation, design their own curriculum (taking courses of their choice), or take only courses in Spanish Language and Culture to enhance their level of Spanish. International students are students in their own right at Nebrija. They have access to all activities and general services (libraries, computer labs, sports facilities, etc.) and all extra-curricular activities as well.
Nebrija is an excellent choice because:
- 1. It’s a top-ten Spanish university.
- 2. It's located in Madrid: one campus in town (in the university area) and one in a natural park on the outskirts of city.
- 3. It’s a small university (around 4000 students).
- 4. It’s noted for giving students individual attention.
- 5. It has exchange agreements with over 80 foreign universities world-wide.
» Agreements between Nebrija University and universities abroad
- 6. It receives 500 international students each year.
- 7. It is an active participant in Socrates-Erasmus programmes.
- 8. The student-teacher ratio is 15 to 1.
- 9. It has a flexible curriculum for international students.
- 10. The University has a Centre exclusively dedicated to the teaching of Spanish Language and Culture.