Scholarships and Grants
Below we provide information about scholarships, study grants and discounts that Nebrija University offers so that you don't have to give up on being what you want to be.
You must bear in mind that you can only opt for one scholarship or study grant and they are not cumulative to other discounts in any case. For this reason, it is important that you devote the necessary time to analyze each of the options and decide which is the most beneficial for your specific situation.
Scholarships are applicable to tuition fees at the official price, excluding the concepts of place reservation and enrollment.
In the resolution of the scholarship and study grants, both the funds available and well as the number of applications submitted to the call will be taken into account. Complying with the requirements stated gives the applicant the right to request them but does not necessarily entail their concession.
General rules and information for the Scholarship and Study Grant programs
- 1) In order to apply for a scholarship at Nebrija University, it is necessary to previously take the university admission tests.
- 2) Scholarships and study grants are intended for official undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- 3) Once a resolution is made by the Scholarships and Study Aids Commission, it cannot be appealed.
- 4) The act of fulfilling the requirements described above gives one the right to request a scholarship, but does not imply it will be granted and is subject to the budgetary provisions.
- 5) You must bear in mind that you can only choose one scholarship or study grant, and they cannot be combined with other discounts in any case. For this reason, it is important that you spend the necessary time to analyze each of the options and decide which is the most interesting for your situation.
- 6) The University's own scholarships are not compatible with the scholarships of official organizations unless these stipulate otherwise. For more information, consult the corresponding entity.
- 7) In order to be able to combine a scholarship with a discount, it is an indispensable condition to submit both applications at the same time. Otherwise, you must choose between one or the other.
- 8) In the resolution of the scholarship and study grants, both the available funds and the number of applications submitted to the call will be taken into account.
- 9) The student beneficiaries of a scholarship will have a period of 5 working days from receiving the communication that it is granted to accept it, and within this period they must also pay the reservation fee for the corresponding program. The scholarship will be considered accepted when the interested party sends the signed letter to the University accepting its conditions.
- 10) In order to maintain and renew scholarships, it is essential to respect the Academic Regulations and General Regulations of the Student Body, and not have disciplinary warnings from the latter. In the event of this situation, Nebrija University reserves the right to claim the full amount of the scholarship amount.
- 11) The affiliated and collaborating centers of Nebrija University are excluded from the scholarship and study grant program.
International Scholarships Request