Scholarships and Grants
Below we provide information about scholarships, study grants and discounts that Nebrija University offers so that you don't have to give up on being what you want to be.
You must bear in mind that you can only opt for one scholarship or study grant and they are not cumulative to other discounts in any case. For this reason, it is important that you devote the necessary time to analyze each of the options and decide which is the most beneficial for your specific situation.
In the resolution of the scholarship and study grants, both the funds available and well as the number of applications submitted to the call will be taken into account. Complying with the requirements stated gives the applicant the right to request them but does not necessarily entail their concession.
Bases and general information for the Scholarships and Study Grants programs
- In order to apply for a scholarship at Nebrija University, it is necessary to previously take the university entrance exams.
- The beneficiaries of a scholarship will have a period of 5 working days from receiving the communication of the concession to accept it, and within that period they must pay the reservation fee of the corresponding program. The scholarship is considered accepted when the interested party returns the signed letter accepting its conditions to the University.
- Regarding the resolution of the scholarship, the order of reception of applications, its temporary nature if it is the case, and the number of applications submitted to the call will be taken into account.
- The Scholarships and Study Grants Committee meets periodically to process and study all applications.
- Once the Scholarships and Study Grants Commission makes a resolution, it cannot be appealed.
- Fulfilling the above requirements gives the right to apply for a scholarship but it does not entail its concession and is subject to the budget provision.
- Scholarships are not compatible with each other and cannot be combined with other types of discounts or study grants.
- In order to make a scholarship compatible with a discount, it is an indispensable condition to present both applications at the same time. Otherwise, you must choose between one or the other.
- Scholarships and study grants are intended for official undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- The affiliated and collaborating centers of Nebrija University are excluded from the scholarships and study grants program.
- For the maintenance and renewal of scholarships it is essential to respect the rules of coexistence of Nebrija University and to not have received any disciplinary warnings. If this situation occurs, Nebrija University reserves the right to claim the full amount of the scholarship amount.
- For information corresponding to the opening of the call for applications, contact the Scholarships and Study Grants Department.
- The University's own scholarships are not compatible with the scholarships of official organizations unless stipulated otherwise. For more information, consult the corresponding agency.
The Associated Center San Rafael-Nebrija has a list of its own scholarships, to which students of Health Sciences can apply.
Becas y ayudas al estudio para el Grado en Finanzas y Seguros
La Fundación Carlos Sunyer, la Fundación Antonio de Nebrija y la Universidad Nebrija tienen un Convenio de Colaboración para otorgar tres becas para el curso académico 2019 - 2020 a estudiantes de nuevo ingreso del Grado en Finanzas y Seguros.
Las becas se convocan por un importe bruto equivalente al 80 % de los honorarios de docencia, excluidos la reserva de plaza y matrícula, del primer curso del Grado en Finanzas y Seguros.
+ Información: firstname.lastname@example.org