The master's degree that provides you with the digital skills that every manager needs
The Master’s Degree in Business Management and Digital Marketing offers a unique and differentiating education thanks to which students acquire the most demanded professional skills in the sector. Google certifications, social network analysis programs and endless activities to become the manager that all companies need.
This master's degree also offers you the opportunity to take it from anywhere in the world, thanks to its distance learning modality, and to enjoy a face-to-face week at our Madrid campus.
Learn to lead, manage and analyse companies
This degree includes specialized subjects in leadership skills, business management and analysis. The professors, professionals of recognized prestige in their professional field, will teach you everything you need to create, implement and direct the commercial strategy of a company.
Full digital training
Adwords, SEO, SEM, display advertising... the digital environment offers endless possibilities for companies. With this master's degree you will learn to make a digital marketing plan, social media and develop e-commerce, among many other things.
Obtaining certifications and handling of specific tools
Learning by doing. Learn in the most practical and applied way. Learn to use data analysis, project management and e-commerce tools.
With this master you will learn to use programs to download and assess social networks such as TAGS, NodeXL pro and Gephi. You will prepare to obtain Google certifications such as User Experience Design (UX), Google Analytics and the Google certificate in Project Management.
Internships in companies
The applied education offered by this master's degree is completed with the professional internships that you will carry out in companies and departments that interest you. The "Nebrija Professional" training, accompaniment and incorporation program is key for you to access the exciting business sector that you have chosen.
"We work so that our students have an immersive experience that allows them to develop as true professionals. Visits to companies and institutions, seminars given by leaders in the fashion sector, mass consumption, luxury or the health sector are some of the activities we organize in order to bring them closer to the professional world."
A program to master Digital Marketing and Social Networks
Double teaching modality
Education barriers disappear as the program can be taken remotely, making professional and personal life compatible with your studies.
Atresmedia, BBVA, Carat and Santander are some of the companies that endorse this program and offer the best professional internships for our Master's students.
Real case studies
100% practical methodology based on the study of real cases and the conviction that what one practices, one ends up learning.
- GC2.- Students must be able to understand how their profession affects other departments of the company or institution.
- GC3.- Students must master sufficient techniques that allow them to obtain and analyze information, evaluate its relevance and validity, synthesize it and adapt it to the context.
- GC4.- Students must be able to deal with complex and unpredictable situations in a systematic and creative way, with critical judgment, with incomplete information, assuming risks, making decisions and communicating them to any type of audience.
- GC5.- Students must be able to communicate correctly, in a professional environment, both orally and in writing, using the latest technology, expressing themselves with accuracy and precision, with the specialized terminology of their sector of activity.
- GC6.- Students must be able to act autonomously in the planning and implementation of projects and decisions.
- GC7.- Students must be able to play different roles within a team, particularly that of leader.
- GC8.- Students must be able to recognize the need for change in the field of their professional performance, and must have the necessary ability to manage it successfully, achieving the foreseen objectives.
- GC9.- Students must be able to act autonomously within a framework of responsible freedom, developing the professional tasks delegated to them, respecting the reports defined by the organization.
- GC10.- Students must be able to add value to the company through their creativity and participation.
- GC11.- Ability to integrate into the organization and government of the company the values and policies of effective equality, especially between women and men, and with attention to disabilities.
Likewise, students must have acquired the following specific competences at the end of the Master’s degree:
- SC1. Ability to understand and use consumer behavior in the design of the commercial strategy.
- SC2. Ability to interpret verbal, non-verbal and digital communication, in negotiation and sales processes.
- SC3. Ability to set goals, deadlines, define priorities, and control the quality of sales and marketing work.
- SC4. Ability to lead and motivate teams of people who perform commercial and marketing tasks.
- SC5. Ability to use tools for the development and professional growth of employees, and define actions for the development of their professional skills.
- SC6. Ability to identify patterns of behavior in the interlocutor of a sales negotiation, using social networks and digital marketing.
- SC7. Ability to convey to customers, through digital marketing tools, the differential elements and competitive advantages that justify the suitability of the good or service offered, for the consumer's need.
- SC8. Ability to exercise leadership, make decisions based on ethics and social responsibility, and seek motivation for the team in sales management and in the Marketing area.
- SC9. Ability to master and apply new trends, opportunities and business practices in the field of the Digital Economy and Electronic Commerce.
- SC10. Ability to analyze, design and integrate technologies and business models in multidisciplinary contexts such as electronic commerce, digital advertising, mobile applications and social networks.
- SC11. Ability to design and implement the Business Plan in the company / institution.
- SC12. Ability to make management decisions and Digital Marketing strategy, through the use of Business Intelligence applications and tools (CRM, data mining, big data) and Marketing analytics (metrics, control systems).
More info: here
More info: here
More info: here
BOE No. 168, of July 12, 2018 The student must take 60 credits
First semester 30 ECTS
- 3 ECTS | The function and role of sales in the company
- 6 ECTS | Sales management in the digital environment and digital marketing
- 9 ECTS | Leadership skills and knowledge of business management for commercial management
- 6 ECTS | Use of social networks and its impact on business results: community management
- 6 ECTS | Electronic commerce
Second semester 30 ECTS
- 6 ECTS | Sales as part of the Business Strategy
- 6 ECTS | Customer management through specific tools
- 6 ECTS | Sales team management
- 6 ECTS | Professional internship
- 6 ECTS | Master's Final Research Project
|Percentage of PhD holders
Azucena Martín Quevedo
Director of the Master’s Degree in Business Management and Digital MarketingSEE PROFESSOR CV
Employability and Internships
The Master's Degree in Business Management and Digital Marketing responds to the need of many companies and institutions in positions such as:
- Commercial director
- Sales manager
- Sales team manager
- Commercial distribution manager
- Product Manager
- Head of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy Manager
- Director of communication
- Digital content creator
- Social Media Manager
- UX specialist
- Director, Head or Manager of web projects
- SEM/SEO Consultant
These professional opportunities can occur both in advertisers or companies, as well as in agencies specialized in marketing and communication.
The student has the option of carrying out a compulsory professional internship to obtain the degree. It is also possible to recognize the professional internships through professional experience. In order to carry out the internships, students may choose, among others, the following companies:
- BANCO SANTANDER , S.A.
- ATRESMEDIA CORPORACIÓN DE MEDIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN,S.A.
- CANON ESPAÑA, S.A.
- GAS NATURAL SDG, S.A.
- GLOBALIA SERVICIOS CORPORATIVOS
- HELLA, S.A.
- IBERDROLA, S.A.
- INDITEX, S.A.
- MAN TRUCK & BUS IBERIA, S.A.U.
- MICROSOFT IBÉRICA, S.R.L.
- MINISTERIO ECONOMÍA (DGCOMINVER)
- RENAULT TRUCKS ESPAÑA S.L.
- REPSOL, S.A.
- ROBERT BOSCH ESPAÑA, S.L.U.
- TELEFONICA, S.A.
- VODAFONE ESPAÑA, S.A.U.
Quality of the degree
The preferred admission profile is that of university graduates who carry out or want to carry out their activity in the field of business management, using digital marketing as tools, who have passed in their bachelor's degrees -or equivalent- subjects directly related to the management of companies, such as Business Administration, Marketing, Sales Management, Finance, Accounting, Operations Management, Management Skills, Economics, etc., who have the ability for dialogue, open-mindedness, willingness to share and actively participate in the development of the lectures, as well as with the ability to conclude the tasks and assignments indicated by the specified dates.
The Master's Program in Business Management and Digital Marketing will be open to all applicants who meet the requirements set forth by current legislation, with an associate's or bachelor's degree, who are interested in acquiring specialized training in the field of business management and who, in addition, comply with the requirements of the Admission Test and with the Basic Skills that are valued in it (described below).
Prior to enrollment, in the case of associate's degrees, they will be informed that their degree grants access to the Master's degree but does not have professional effects.
Access routes and requirements
The routes and requirements for admission to Master's and Doctorate level education are those established by Royal Decree 1393/2007 of October 29, with subsequent modification in Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2, which establishes the organization of official university education. In addition, at Nebrija University it is necessary to pass the Admission Tests specific to each degree, the content and specific procedure of which will be described in this section.
According to current legislation, students who meet any of the following conditions may access Master's studies:
- Have an official Spanish university degree or another issued by a higher education institution of the European Higher Education Area that authorizes access to Master's degrees in the country issuing the degree.
- Graduates from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area will be able to access without the need for homologation of their degrees, after the University verifies that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees, and that these grant access to postgraduate education in the country issuing the degree. Access through this route will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous degree held by the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree. In cases in which the validation of any degree, diploma or studies obtained abroad is required for access to the University, the Antonio de Nebrija University may conditionally admit students who prove they have submitted the corresponding application for homologation while said procedure is resolved. Within the Academic Planning that the University has implemented, the "Conditional Enrollment Procedure" includes these cases.
- In the case of students with special educational needs derived from disability, the need for possible curricular adaptations, itineraries or alternative studies will be assessed.
In addition to meeting the legally established access requirements indicated above, the Admissions Committee will accept or reject the admission of a student considering the following admission criteria:
- Academic record. Candidates will be weighted directly in this section from 1 to 10, depending on the grade average of their academic record.
- Satisfactory results in the specific skills admission tests for this master's degree. The candidate will need to show an admission profile reasonably consistent with that recommended for this master's degree.
- Degree of motivation and attitude of the candidate.
- Given that it is a program with distance learning and blended versions, the real possibility of correctly carrying out the planned educational activities (which may have a certain face-to-face component in the blended version) will be assessed. This will be evaluated during the personal interview, in which the interviewer will assess whether the job and personal situation of the candidate, their availability, etc. is compatible with the normal development of the teaching-learning process and activities with the expected teaching load. As a result of this joint analysis, which will entail a mutual exchange of information, the student can be guided about their real possibilities, the recommended annual workload, and they will be informed about the compulsory attendance, in the case of the blended version, in some activities (exams, etc.) or even, where appropriate, will reject their candidacy if there is a probability of not being able to satisfactorily carry out the programmed training activities.
- The required English language level for students whose mother tongue is not English and who are going to take subjects in that language must be at least B2. Likewise, for those students whose mother tongue is not Spanish, and who are going to take subjects in that language, they must have a B2 level of Spanish.
- If the number of students exceeds the maximum limit, the Admissions Committee will decide based on the following weighting:
- Academic record (30%)
- previous university education in subjects related to business management (10%)
- level of knowledge of English (30%)
- specific training courses taken (10%)
- previous experience in the business field (20%)
Send the required documentation by postal mail or courier to the Postgraduate Admissions Section.
The documentation that the candidate must provide is the following:
- Completed Admission Application
- Photocopy of ID (Spanish candidates) or passport (foreign candidates).
- Two color passport-size photographs.
- Certified photocopy of the official diploma of the Associate's or Bachelor's Degree. For foreign candidates, said certified photocopy, with the corresponding official translation, where appropriate, must be legalized through diplomatic channels or, where appropriate, by means of the Hague Convention apostille, except in the case of documents issued by the authorities of the Member States of the European Union or signatories to the agreement on the European Economic Area. In addition, they must prove that the degree provided grants access to postgraduate studies in the issuing country
- Certified photocopy of the academic record. For foreign candidates, said certified photocopy, with the corresponding official translation, where appropriate, must be legalized through diplomatic channels or, where appropriate, through the Apostille of The Hague, except in the case of documents issued by the authorities of the Member States of the European Union or signatories of the agreement on the European Economic Area.
- Personalized letter of intent addressed to the Director of the Master's Program, in which they explain the reasons why they wish to carry out the Master's studies, as well as the academic and professional expectations that lead them to this choice.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation.
The test that candidates must take for admission to this Master's program will be specific according to the specialization they wish to take, and its purpose is for students to certify mastery of the skills related to it, as established by the ECI Order/3858/2007, section 4.2.
Those who have any of the university degrees that correspond to the chosen specialization will be exempt from taking said test.
This test consists of the following sections:
- A personal data questionnaire.
- A question referring to the candidate's expectations about the Master's, to show their ability to express themselves about the field of study.
- In the same way, the ability to express oneself fluently in Spanish and English is valued.
- An English level test to place the student on a scale of proficiency in this language, in order to guarantee that, at the end of the master's degree, the student can accredit the B2 level, required by the regulations, for those students who take subjects in English. Nebrija is a member of ACLES (Association of Language Centers in Higher Education), an association that has its own certification system approved by the Rectors' Conference. Thus, students will pass an exam that will certify the level of English obtained.
In order to check what level the student is at and be able to place them on the level scale, the English test will score out of 100 and will consist of the following sections:
- A grammar and vocabulary section in which the questions will initially deal with more general and simple lexical-grammatical issues to progressively require the candidate to have a greater mastery of grammatical structures, the handling of the lexicon of different specialties and their ability to resolve the ambiguous or implicit meaning of certain structures depending on the context. This exercise will score 20/100.
- A listening comprehension exercise, where the student will listen to a native speaker on a topic related to their specialty. The student will be able to listen to the audio file 2 times and will answer the questions asked, the first ones for general understanding and the last are focused on more specific details or with more complex and even ambiguous meanings. This exercise will score out of 20/100.
- A writing exercise in which the student will produce a text of approximately 200 words on a topic of their specialty. The student will need to present positions and arguments in favor, as well as others against, also contributing their critical vision on the subject. In the same way, the student must include the semantic-lexical, morphosyntactic and textual structures, as well as the organization and cohesion mechanisms of the text that are expected at this level. This exercise will score 20/100.
- A reading comprehension exercise in which the student will read a text about their specialty, raising some complex and abstract issues. The student must then answer the questions posed about the text. This exercise will score out of 20/100.
- An oral interview with one of the department's English language teachers with whom the student must, on the one hand, interact in the form of a dialogue, and on the other, speak fluently and at an expected level about a specific topic. This exercise will score 20/100.
These level tests are corrected by the teaching staff specialized in English at the department.
Given that personal data is collected in this test, they will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, protection of personal data.
This written admission test will be complemented by a personal interview with a member of the faculty of the business department of the School of Social Sciences. This interview can be done in person or remotely through the computer tools available at the university and that ensure the identity of the applicant.
These tests will be carried out in person in Madrid or in the provinces during the presentation sessions of the academic programs carried out by the Nebrija Promotion and Admissions Department (P&A).
The testing periods are:
- EARLY CALL: Tests held in the months from February to May.
- ORDINARY CALL: Tests held in June and July.
- EXTRAORDINARY CALL: Tests held in September.
Communication of admission
All the documents submitted by the student, together with the result of the Admission Tests, are evaluated by the Admissions Committee of the Master's program. Said Committee assesses whether the documents are administratively correct and whether the candidate's profile matches the profile recommended for the master's degree.
Finally, if applicable, the Admissions Committee will approve the candidate's admission to the Master's Program and/or the detailed proposal of competence complements and the corresponding training actions and credit load that the candidate must take.
Fees and Financing
We are committed to helping you to explore financing options and opportunities so that you can make the best investment in your career and your future.
Check the following link if you want more information about the scholarships you can apply for as a postgraduate student, or contact us through these mails:
Discover the position that Nebrija Business & Technology School occupies in the main international rankings