The Nebrija-Santander Global Chair on Business Internationalization
Promotes and coordinates activities related to the research and dissemination of knowledge on foreign actions of Spanish companies and with the university training in the international performance of companies, identifying their guidelines and most relevant aspects, and disseminating best practices.
For this, actions such as the following are carried out: design and participation in specific academic forums, development of publications and collections, organization of training meetings for students and professors, and holding of dissemination sessions aimed at Spanish SMEs.
Objectives of the Chair
Actively contribute to the knowledge of the internationalization process of Spanish companies, serving as a meeting and reference forum on internationalization issues between the university and business world.
- Study and preparation of cases on multinational companies and their internationalization process.
- Forums and meetings with institutions, researchers and members of the business sector with a presence abroad.
- Dissemination of information and reflections on the business presence in the global world.
- Collaboration with leading institutions and actors in the external expansion of the business fabric.
- Compilation and dissemination of best practices of companies in their access to global markets.
- Information center on the internationalization of companies, through the preparation of books and documents, the making of presentations, the contribution of indicators of the economic situation and web links, etc.