School internships whose objective is to promote the practical training of students, under the continuous supervision of a tutor from the University, the academic department of Education and a tutor from the corresponding educational center.
Professional Internships allow our students to experience their activity as a future professional in education in educational environments, combining in this way with the theoretical knowledge carried out in the different subjects. For this, external internships are developed in all courses.
- 38 ECTS | Materias DCE
- 6 ECTS | Practicum I
- 8 ECTS | Practicum II
- 12 ECTS | Practicum III
- 12 ECTS | Practicum IV
Internal procedure for Management of external internships
The University carries out the allocation of internship placements in the Educational Centers according to the regulations in force in each Autonomous Community.
The procedure for assigning placements is carried out in the following phases:
More Information on Internships in Companies
- a) Application for Center: the student completes the request form for Preferential Centers to carry out the internship, taking into account the regulations of each Autonomous Community.
- b) Documentation collection phase: in this phase, the Department of Professional Careers reviews the applications and confirms if they meet the requirements established by each Community.
- c) Center allocation phase: The Professional Careers Department establishes the communication process with the Centers to assign placements to students. In this sense, the deadlines set by each Ministry and the availability of the Centers and the students are taken into account.
- d) Submission of documentation: the student submits the required documents to the Department of Professional Careers, and once it is reviewed and approved, authorization is given to the student to start the internship on the dates established according to availability of the Educational Center.
- e) Submission of documentation to the Center: the Practicum Academic Coordination Department of the University sends the professional tutor the orientation guides of the Practicum and the certificates to evaluate the performance of the student during the Practicum.
This project involves the development of research tasks regarding different subjects by the student under the advice of one or several professors of the Department and, occasionally, professionals from the business world. For this, the student has the possibility to choose a project from among those offered.
Through the transversal subjects you will be able to complement your education and complete your CV in a practical, collaborative and fun way.
It is a voluntary program with no added cost. Upon completion, you will be provided with a diploma.
Access all the information
Nebrija University, which is committed to languages and quality, provides the student with added value with the Diploma in English Professional Communication, which will allow him/her to achieve with confidence the competence demanded to successfully join the labor market.
It corresponds to level C1.
More information here