- 6 ECTS | Contemporary Spain
- 6 ECTS | Introduction to the religious and Christian event
- 6 ECTS | Behavior Disorders and Learning
- 6 ECTS | Competence Seminar I
- 6 ECTS | Competence Seminar II
- 6 ECTS | Competence Seminar III
* In accordance with article 12.6 of the R.D. 1393/2007 of October 29, students will be able to obtain academic recognition in credits for participation in cultural, sports, student representation, solidarity and cooperation university activities up to a maximum of 6 credits.
School internships whose objective is to promote the practical training of students, under the continuous supervision of a tutor from the University, the academic department of Education and a tutor from the corresponding educational center.
Professional Internships allow our students to experience their activity as a future professional in education in educational environments, combining in this way with the theoretical knowledge carried out in the different subjects. For this, external internships are developed in all courses.
Links of interest:
Este trabajo supone el desarrollo de tareas de investigación y de diferentes materias por parte del alumno bajo el asesoramiento de uno o varios profesores del Departamento y, ocasionalmente, de profesionales del mundo empresarial. Para ello, el alumno tiene la posibilidad de elegir un proyecto de entre los ofertados.
This project involves the development of research tasks regarding different subjects by the student under the advice of one or several professors of the Department and, occasionally, professionals from the business world. For this, the student has the possibility to choose a project from among those offered.
Through the transversal subjects you will be able to complement your education and complete your CV in a practical, collaborative and fun way.
It is a voluntary program with no added cost. Upon completion, you will be provided with a diploma.
Access all the information
Nebrija University, which is committed to languages and quality, provides the student with added value with the Diploma in English Professional Communication, which will allow him/her to achieve with confidence the competence demanded to successfully join the labor market.
It corresponds to level C1.
More information here