Access for peopleOver 40 years old
People who are or will be 40 years old before December 31 of the current year of the call and certify a certain professional or work experience, may access a degree in Nebrija University related to that prior experience, provided they do not already have a degree that gives them access to the University.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Having turned 40 years old before December 31 of the current year of the call.
- Not having obtained another access route to the university (University Entrance Exam-Selectividad; University Entrance Exam-access for people over 25 and 45 years old; degree of Higher Technician in Vocational Training or equivalent, or other degrees that grant access).
- Accrediting work or professional experience related to the degree that they intend to access.
- Copy of National Identity Card or accrediting document.
- Positive report after the evaluation at the Antonio de Nebrija University of all the requirements established in Art. 16 of RD 412/2014.