ServicesFacilities and Infrastructures
All Students, PAS and PDI (teaching or research staff) have access to the following facilities and infrastructures in the La Berzosa Campus or the Foundation Building.
- Access to Wireless Internet in our Campus.
- Virtual Campus, which offers the possibility of studying in e-learning modality and gives online support to classroom attendance courses. Classrooms equipped with projector, screen, television, video, DVD and whiteboard.
- High-capacity printers / photocopiers that students can use freely using the cards provided at the beginning of each semester.
- Conference rooms.
- Computer rooms with Internet access.
- Design and layout room, with free access to Mac computers.
- Two complete and modern libraries with an extensive documentary collection.
- Physics Laboratory.
- Computer lab.
- Photography laboratory.
- Language lab.
- Fine Arts Room.
- Engraving workshop.
- Mechanical workshop.
- Multipurpose rooms.
- Reading room.
- Radio studio.
- Television studios.
- Reprography service.
- Accommodation service in our university residences.
- Cafeterias and dining rooms.
- Classrooms equipped with projector, screen, television, video, DVD and whiteboard.