ServicesFacilities and Infrastructures
All Students, PAS and PDI (teaching or research staff) have access to the following facilities and infrastructures in the La Berzosa Campus, the Dehesa de la Villa Campus and the Foundation Building.
- Access to Wireless Internet in our Campus.
- Virtual Campus, which offers the possibility of studying in e-learning modality and gives online support to classroom attendance courses. Classrooms equipped with projector, screen, television, video, DVD and whiteboard.
- High-capacity printers / photocopiers that students can use freely using the cards provided at the beginning of each semester.
- Conference rooms.
- Computer rooms with Internet access.
- Design and layout room, with free access to Mac computers.
- Two complete and modern libraries with an extensive documentary collection.
- Physics Laboratory.
- Computer lab.
- Photography laboratory.
- Language lab.
- Fine Arts Room.
- Engraving workshop.
- Mechanical workshop.
- Multipurpose rooms.
- Reading room.
- Radio studio.
- Television studios.
- Reprography service.
- Accommodation service in our university residences.
- Cafeterias and dining rooms.
- Classrooms equipped with projector, screen, television, video, DVD and whiteboard.