Electives 54 ECTS
- 6 ECTS | Storyline and applied script
- 6 ECTS | Content applied to virtual reality
- 6 ECTS | Character articulation (Rigging)
- 6 ECTS | Virtual scenarios and robotics
- 6 ECTS | Postproduction
- 6 ECTS | Audiovisual production
- 6 ECTS | Digital edition
- 6 ECTS | Music and sound in digital projects
- 6 ECTS | 2D and 3D animation
- 6 ECTS | Project workshop
- 6 ECTS | Design of web and mobile applications
- 6 ECTS | Video game design
- 6 ECTS | Video game kinematics
- 6 ECTS | Art and literature for videogames
- 6 ECTS | Editorial design
- 6 ECTS | Corporate Identity and Brand Image
- 6 ECTS | Art direction
- 6 ECTS | Portfolio Design
- 6 ECTS | Advanced Programing
- 6 ECTS | Search engine optimization
- 6 ECTS | Interface Design
- 6 ECTS | Videogame narration
Competence Development Seminar 18 ECTS
- 6 ECTS | Competence Development Seminar I
- 6 ECTS | Competence Development Seminar II
- 6 ECTS | Competence Development Seminar III
Development of the Participative and Solidarity Spirit 6 ECTS
The recognition of 6 credits will be arranged according to the different activities that the student carries out throughout his/her degree. They will be awarded for cultural activities, sports, student representation, solidarity and cooperation, and/or to attend one of the following subjects: Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Eval. of the Development of Skills in the Company 36 ECTS
A program whose objective is to favor the practical training of the students, under the continuous supervision of the Department of Professional Careers of the University, the academic department corresponding to the degree and the company or collaborating institution where the internships are carried out. We provide advice on the choice of internships and follow-up and tutoring, always considering the professional orientation of each student.
More information on Internships in Companies
Final Research Project 24 ECTS
This project involves the development of research tasks regarding different subjects by the student under the advice of one or several professors of the Department and, occasionally, professionals from the business world. For this, the student has the possibility to choose a project from among those offered.
Transversal Subjects Program
Through the transversal subjects you will be able to complement your education and complete your CV in a practical, collaborative and fun way.
It is a voluntary program with no added cost. Upon completion, you will be provided with a diploma.
Access all the information
Diploma in English Professional Communication
Nebrija University, which is committed to languages and quality, provides the student with added value with the Diploma in English Professional Communication, which will allow him/her to achieve with confidence the competence demanded to successfully join the labor market.
It corresponds to level C1.
More information here