Electives 30 ECTS
ELECTIVES OF THE Bachelor's Degree IN EIB
- 6 ECTS | Audit and accounting consolidation
- 6 ECTS | Big Data
- 6 ECTS | Development of the participative and solidarity spirit
- 6 ECTS | Economic and financial diagnosis
- 6 ECTS | Project management
- 6 ECTS | Environmental economics
- 6 ECTS | Strategies for communication
- 6 ECTS | International taxation
- 6 ECTS | International management of human resources
- 6 ECTS | Family business
- 6 ECTS | International economic policy
- 6 ECTS | Contemporary international relations
- 6 ECTS | Competence seminar
- 6 ECTS | Game theory
ELECTIVES OF THE Bachelor's Degree IN CADE*
- 6 ECTS | International Business
- 6 ECTS | Law applied to business II
- 6 ECTS | Administration of family business
- 6 ECTS | New companies Internationalization
- 6 ECTS | Financial markets and instruments for the company
- 6 ECTS | Development of the Participatory and Solidarity Spirit
- 6 ECTS | Legal aspects for entrepreneurship
- 6 ECTS | Big Data
- 6 ECTS | Business Intelligence
Competence Development Seminar 18 ECTS
Development of the Participative and Solidarity Spirit 6 ECTS
The recognition of 6 credits will be arranged according to the different activities that the student carries out throughout his/her degree. They will be awarded for cultural activities, sports, student representation, solidarity and cooperation, and/or to attend one of the following subjects: Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Eval. of the Development of Skills in the Company 18 ECTS
A program whose objective is to favor the practical training of the students, under the continuous supervision of the Department of Professional Careers of the University, the academic department corresponding to the degree and the company or collaborating institution where the internships are carried out. We provide advice on the choice of internships and follow-up and tutoring, always considering the professional orientation of each student.
More information on Internships in Companies
Final Research Project 12 ECTS
This project involves the development of research tasks regarding different subjects by the student under the advice of one or several professors of the Department and, occasionally, professionals from the business world. For this, the student has the possibility to choose a project from among those offered.
Transversal Subjects Program
Through the transversal subjects you will be able to complement your education and complete your CV in a practical, collaborative and fun way.
It is a voluntary program with no added cost. Upon completion, you will be provided with a diploma.
Access all the information
Diploma in English Professional Communication
Nebrija University, which is committed to languages and quality, provides the student with added value with the Diploma in English Professional Communication, which will allow him/her to achieve with confidence the competence demanded to successfully join the labor market.
It corresponds to level C1.
More information here