Transparency PortalAcademic offer and demand
Nebrija University is structured academically into three departmental schools and a technical school, with a broad academic offer of bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, Nebrija's own degrees and doctoral programs.
- The School of Language and Education carries out teaching and research in areas that combine Education and Applied Languages.
- The School of Communication and Arts, which offers degrees in the areas of Journalism, Audiovisual Communication, Advertising, and Public Relations, Corporate Communication, Protocol and Event Organization, Marketing, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Digital and Multimedia Design and Fashion Design.
- The School of Economics and Business offers degrees in the areas of international business and economics, business creation and tourism.
- The School of Law and International Relations, which offers degrees in the areas of international relations, law and security.
- The Higher Polytechnic School, which teaches programs in the areas of Industrial and Automobile Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology.
- The School of Life and Nature Sciences trains professionals in the areas of Psychology and Health Sciences.
It also has two affiliated centers that offer studies leading to obtaining of official specialized degrees: the San Rafael-Nebrija University Center and the Garrigues Studies Center.