Scholarships and GrantsBonuses
Nebrija University offers discounts determined by certain personal and/or family situations, for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- For all bonuses it will be necessary to present the supporting documentation within the first 30 days from the start of the program.
- The bonuses are applicable in the teaching fees on the official rate, excluding the concepts of place reservation and registration.
- To be able to make a discount compatible with a scholarship, it is an indispensable condition to present both applications at the same time.
- Otherwise, you must choose between one or the other.
- Discounts are not automatically renewable for successive academic years. For its renewal it is necessary to request it each academic year and to properly accredit the specified bases.
- The discounts that apply to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees of Nebrija University are not applicable to its affiliated centers or collaborators.
- Graduate and postgraduate studies are considered to be the official Undergraduate and Master's degrees programs of the University, with a minimum duration of 60 credits and/or lasting more than 9 months.
- For all discounts it will be necessary to present the accrediting documentation.
- The discounts are applicable to the teaching fees, excluding the concepts of reservation of place and registration.
Discount for Early Payment
Students who choose the modality of total payment of the academic year will have a 2% discount on the teaching fees. Said discount will not be applicable in any case after November 1.
If you are a member of the Nebrija Alumni Club and want to take on other studies, you can benefit from a discount in the teaching fees.
You are considered a member of the University’s Nebrija Alumni Club if you are up to date with the payment of the membership fee of the Alumni Club..
Contact Alumni for more information.
Discount for Family members of the university
If you two or more relatives study at Nebrija University:
- The second family member obtains a 10% discount on the teaching fees while both are still studying.
If two or more siblings study at Nebrija University:
- Discount for the second child attending: 25% on teaching fees.
- Discount for third child attending: 50 % on teaching fees.
- Discount for fourth and successive child attending: 70 % on teaching fees.
Applicable to first-degree relatives and in particular: father, mother, son/daughter, brother/sister and spouse.
Applicable to first-degree relatives and specifically: father, mother, son/daughter, brother/sister and spouse.
Large Family Discount
- Discount for large family, general regime of 5% on teaching fees.
- Discount for large family bonus, special regime of 10% on teaching fees.
Discount for disabilities
- Students with certification of a degree of disability have a 10% discount on teaching fees.