Scholarships for Nebrija students Agreements Program with Secondary Education Centers and City Halls
New students in graduate or postgraduate degrees.
% of the scholarship:
Based on the agreement signed with the Secondary Education centers/schools or City Councils of the Northwest Area of Madrid.
Agreement with Secondary Schools:
Submit your application co-signed and/or certified by the Secondary Education center or school that indicates to which program you are applying and your condition as student.
Agreement with City Councils:
Be registered in one of the following municipalities with date prior to the call for the requested scholarship, and meet the academic and income requirements established by agreement.
- City Council of Becerril
- City Council of Boadilla del Monte
- City Council of Boalo, Cerceda, Mataelpino
- City Council of Brunete
- City Council of Collado Mediano
- City Council of Collado Villalba
- City Council of Colmenar Viejo
- City Council of Colmenarejo
- City Council of Galapagar
- City Council of Guadarrama
- City Council of Hoyo de Manzanares
- City Council of Las Rozas de Madrid
- City Council of Leal Villa de El Escorial
- City Council of Majadahonda
- City Council of Moralzarzal
- City Council of Navacerrada
- City Council of Pozuelo de Alarcón
- City Council of San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- City Council of Soto del Real
- City Council of Torrelodones
- Completion of the scholarship and study grant application form.
- Registration authorization or letter that proves you are studying at the Secondary Education center or school with which the University has a signed agreement.
- Photocopy of personal income statement submitted by the parents or guardian, corresponding to the last fiscal year*. In case of not being obliged to submit the income statement, you must provide a statement of compliance of not having to submit it and a certificate of assets or document that reflects the income obtained. If he/she is a self-employed worker, you must submit the last four quarterly VAT declarations or the annual summary and payments on account of the IRPF for the corresponding year.
* If you do not have the income statement for the year prior to the year of application, you may request the completion of a previous study, submitting the income statement prior to the one required, and leaving the resolution thereof conditioned to the subsequent submission of the originally requested statement.