Scholarships for Nebrija students Agreements Program with Secondary Education Centers and City Halls
New students in graduate or postgraduate degrees.
% of the scholarship:
Based on the agreement signed with the Secondary Education centers/schools or City Councils of the Northwest Area of Madrid.
Agreement with Secondary Schools:
Submit your application co-signed and/or certified by the Secondary Education center or school that indicates to which program you are applying and your condition as student.
Agreement with City Councils:
Be registered in one of the following municipalities with date prior to the call for the requested scholarship, and meet the academic and income requirements established by agreement.
- City Council of Becerril
- City Council of Boadilla del Monte
- City Council of Boalo, Cerceda, Mataelpino
- City Council of Brunete
- City Council of Collado Mediano
- City Council of Collado Villalba
- City Council of Colmenar Viejo
- City Council of Colmenarejo
- City Council of Galapagar
- City Council of Guadarrama
- City Council of Hoyo de Manzanares
- City Council of Las Rozas de Madrid
- City Council of Leal Villa de El Escorial
- City Council of Majadahonda
- City Council of Moralzarzal
- City Council of Navacerrada
- City Council of Pozuelo de Alarcón
- City Council of San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- City Council of Soto del Real
- City Council of Torrelodones
- Completion of the scholarship and study grant application form.
- Registration authorization or letter that proves you are studying at the Secondary Education center or school with which the University has a signed agreement.
- Report Card of the University Access Assessment (EvAU) or equivalent access path. If you do not have the document at the time of the application for the scholarship, it may be submitted afterwards.
- Photocopy of personal income statement submitted by the parents or guardian, corresponding to the last fiscal year*. In case of not being obliged to submit the income statement, you must provide a statement of compliance of not having to submit it and a certificate of assets or document that reflects the income obtained. If he/she is a self-employed worker, you must submit the last four quarterly VAT declarations or the annual summary and payments on account of the IRPF for the corresponding year.
* If you do not have the income statement for the year prior to the year of application, you may request the completion of a previous study, submitting the income statement prior to the one required, and leaving the resolution thereof conditioned to the subsequent submission of the originally requested statement.