Scholarships and GrantsScholarship renewal
The renewal of scholarships is managed through the Nebrija University Personalized Attention Center, for which you must follow the following steps:
- 1st You must submit, duly completed, the application for scholarship renewal providing all the requested documentation in due time and form. The Personalized Attention Center reserves the right to ask the student for any additional documentation it deems necessary. All documentation must be sent to [email protected] within the stipulated period.
- 2nd Meet the specific requirements* of the scholarship program of which you are a beneficiary, and of any other type, established in the different calls before the end of the term thereof.
* If this is not the case, the Antonio de Nebrija Foundation and Nebrija University will reserve the right to penalize or deny the awarding of the scholarship to the student.
The requirements to renew the scholarship (applicable to all inertial students) are summarized below. In the resolution of the scholarship, in addition to these criteria, both the available funds and the number of applicants who apply to the call will be taken into account.
Complying with the requirements set forth entitles one to apply, but does not necessarily entail it will be granted.
- Nebrija Excellence Scholarship: maintain a grade average greater than 7.00. Family income will be taken into account.
- Honors Scholarship: maintain a grade average above 8.50. Held the scholarship since entering the University.
- Scholarship Agreements with Secondary Schools and City Halls: pass all enrolled subjects. Family income will be taken into account. Held the scholarship since entering the University.
- High Performance Athletes Scholarship: pass all enrolled subjects. Provide an accrediting certificate from the Federation. Family income will be taken into account.