Scholarships for Nebrija students Nebrija Excellence Program
Scholarships are applicable to tuition fees at the official price, excluding the concepts of place reservation and enrollment.
New students in Undergraduate degree or UNNE students who have never submitted a scholarship or study grant application.
For the granting of a scholarship or study grant, it is necessary to comply with the academic requirements as well as those of income and family assets, as detailed below:
- Students who access from Baccalaureate: Have an average grade of 7'5 or higher between the first and second year of Baccalaureate.
- Higher Level Training Cycles: Have an average grade of 7'5 or higher between the first and second years.
- Records transferred from other Universities or Centers: average score of 7'5 or higher from the courses that were taken and graded.
- Family income for the year prior to the year of application: The income of the family unit must not exceed a series of economic parameters defined by the University and are modifiable according to the economic situation. These parameters vary depending on the number of components of the family unit and also differ according to the place of residence, inside or outside the Community of Madrid. You can receive more information by contacting the Scholarship Unit.
- Regardless of the economic criteria stated, the university reserves the right to decide based on the analysis of the characteristics and circumstances of each case.
- Completion of the scholarship and study grant application form.
- Photocopy of the official academic record of 1st and 2nd year of baccalaureate.
- Photocopy of personal income statement submitted by the parents or guardian, corresponding to the last fiscal year*. In case of not being obliged to submit the income statement, you must provide a statement of compliance of not having to submit it and a certificate of assets or document that reflects the income obtained. If he/she is a self-employed worker, you must submit the last four quarterly VAT declarations or the annual summary and payments on account of the IRPF for the corresponding year.
*If you do not have the income statement for the year prior to the year of application, you may request the completion of a previous study, submitting the income statement prior to the one required, and leaving the resolution thereof conditioned to the subsequent submission of the originally requested statement.
- Authorization or certificate of registration of the family unit.
Scholarships and study grants are awarded only for one academic year, so the corresponding application must be made for its renewal.
The awarded scholarship can be renewed in successive academic years as long as you obtain an average grade of 7 or higher in the last year studied.